We have big hearts, we work hard and we have fun. Come help us build and grow this incredible brand.
We are expanding our team to create a scalable operational foundation and are looking for an experienced, detail oriented, eCommerce Operations Manager to join our growing team. The successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on business priorities. and collaborate across functions (marketing, product development, sales) in the execution of his or her responsibilities.
This is a contract to full time position.
Reporting to the CEO, the eCommerce Operations Manager will support eCommerce operations primarily for our DTC operation -beautifulcurlyme.com and other eCommerce accounts down the line. This role will include management of fulfillment associates and process and will liaise and collaborate closely with other functional areas of the business.
The E-commerce Operations Manager will play a pivotal role in the growing team of a DTC lifestyle brand and be responsible for managing the daily operations of the company. A successful Operations Manager will work to continuously create, improve, and implement processes and procedures to optimize performance across the organization. This person should be a strong communicator, highly analytical, organized, and a structured thinker.
- 3-5 years of business experience in supply chain, logistics and/or inventory management for an eCommerce company preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience managing multiple cross-functional projects with minimal supervision (required)
- eCommerce (Shopify, Amazon) platform experience
- College degree. Prior start up experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data-driven decision making and strong analytical thinking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Responsible for taking the company’s long-term vision and breaking it down into short term (3, 6, 12 month) goals, including targets, measures, and tracking.
- Develop, review, analyze, modify, and implement processes, systems, policies, procedures, and documentation with a focus on optimizing performance, and scalability across each business area.
- Manage company’s supply chain and inventory, including vendor relationships, sourcing, inbound shipping, order processing, fulfillment, and customer service
- Independent and autonomous troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Build and manage growing operations team
- Analytics/Demand Planning. Implement efficient inventory and replenishment processes.
Please email resume and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org