We have big hearts, we work hard and we have fun. Come help us build and grow this incredible brand.
Business Operations Manager
We are looking for a super smart, detail oriented, Business Operations Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the CEO.
The primary focus for this new role will be business operations, analytics and project management. This role will collaborate across functions (marketing, product development, sales) in the execution of his or her responsibilities.
Beautiful Curly Me is an eCommerce company, so think digital/online first. Startup experience a plus.
This is a part-time, remote role with the opportunity to grow into full time.
What you’ll do:
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Scale new and existing systems and processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow;
- Analytics/Demand Planning. Sales forecasting, inventory planning and tracking, Financials;
- CRM: Customer segmentation and campaign builds;
- Vendor Management. Manage key vendor relationships & accounts;
- Partner with and assist the CEO on key projects;
- Manage ad hoc strategic projects –defining new opportunities, executing cross-functional initiatives, and closing identified operational gaps;
- 3-5 years of business experience
- eCommerce (Shopify, Klaviyo, Amazon) experience preferred
- College degree. Prior start up experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve effectively
- Data-driven decision making and strong analytical thinking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Creative solutions driven mindset
- Strong Excel Skills, Loves Data
This position is part-time (20 hours/wk) with the opportunity to become full-time and grow.
COMPENSATION: Salary Negotiable based on experience.
Please email resume and cover note to email@example.com